Low-cap magazines must be prepared in particular way before first usage. Steps that must be made:
- during first usage, magazine *MUST NOT* be fully loaded with bb`s,
- before first usage, magazine *SHOULD* be oiled with silicon oil for better working,
- during first usage, magazine *SHOULD* be loaded with few bb`s and subsequently core out. After magazine *SHOULD* be loaded with 10 bb`s more than first time and subsequently core out. Activity *SHOULD* be repeated until full mag capacity will be achieved.
- *REMEMBER*, If magazine is stored, it *MUST* be empty,
- *REMEMBER* to regularly oil the magazine with silicon oil.
6 shells x 30 bullets each